Thursday 19 November 2015

Going in Circles Finish.

Last night I finished up my first design from my workshop with Terry Aske. I decided to stick with my first choice of background. Terry had brought some bias seam binding to share I I took a small length of yellow. When I went to the fabric store after the class I bought some pink bias binding and some solid colour for my other piece.

Here is what I came up with. I'm rather pleased with this little piece that measures about 13" square.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

Anna said...

I am inspired by your piece and the show I saw at the Napa library...I am going to start thinking small in 2016!

Terry Aske Art Quilts said...

Looks great! I love the impact of the pink bias tape.

Rachaeldaisy said...

I looks wonderful!! I love how it looks 3d, Like the shapes are floating over each other.

The little book of Nessie said...

Well done Sandi, it looks very striking. Regards, Nessie