Thursday 26 March 2015

Ornament of the Month...

I joined an online Wool Applique group and Trish Harriman is designing an Ornament of the Month for us.  If you aren't a member of the group you can order an ornament pattern or kit from her shop Attic Heirlooms.   She offers the pattern free for the current month so if you go to the link you can still get the March block.

Here is my interpretation of the January block.  Growing up we always had blue and green ornaments on the tree so that is going to be the background colour of all my ornaments. 
 February was this cute mitten one, Trish put 3 small rusted bells on her sample.
 February was a star, as you can see I've decided to add some snowflakes to each of the ornaments.  I also made the hangar about half height.
 Here are my first three ornaments.  Are they not too cute?

4 comments:

WoolenSails said...

Love the colors you used, I do love a happy tree.

Debbie

paulette said...

These are adorable!! You are ahead of the game!

KaHolly said...

Oh, my goodness! These are the sweetest!

Sheila said...

They are adorable , I love the colours you used ! I am now following you .